The Life-Shroom Sprint The Life-Shroom Sprint

Awesome

Another awesome flash from 2nd, smooth animation and some nice custom sprites.

You earned your 5 buddy.

Mario's Last Battle Mario's Last Battle

Awesome!

Hello jonbro, another amazing flash I see? You keep getting better and better! Very smooth and excellent animation and hilarious alternative ending! You probably have my vote, good luck.

Arnie's Day VGDC contest Arnie's Day VGDC contest

That was hilarious..

The first scene was freaking hilarious! Great job on this entry, i hope you win! :D

Arnie's Adventures (VGDC) Arnie's Adventures (VGDC)

Dissapointed

I was a fan of your work randy but after Rotmk 4 your flashes are pretty much crap Except super duper mario xD andyways dude put more effort

Mario: Bob-Omb Battle 2 Mario: Bob-Omb Battle 2

Amazing

Dude i love your flash its awesome make many more and maybe you could pm me some of your animating tricks :D anyways rock on

JonBro responds:

If you need any basic Flash help, just PM JonBro =)

Thanks for the review!

Mario & Luigi full monty Mario & Luigi full monty

FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHH IM PISSING MY PANTS THAT WAS HILARIOUS I BET A GUY NAMED ALEX WOULD ENJOY A LAPDANCE FROM THEM AHAHAHAHA

Rise of the Koopa Kingdom Rise of the Koopa Kingdom

Very Good

I dont know what other dumbasses say i like this flash practically the best animated Mario ever Keep up the good shit

Super Drunk Mario Bros Super Drunk Mario Bros

Crazy Ass Shit

Loved it dude that was some funny shit i almost pissed my pants great job Make more With Maybe luigi drunk to , Rock On!

Super Mario World: BEP Super Mario World: BEP

Sucked

Sorry to say but this movie put me to sleep it needs lot more work this flash looked like the last shit i took